A series of uniquely tailored workshop programmes on the Why, What and How? of Customer Journey Mapping
- one full day at the fantastic WallaceSpace in London
- plus, individual mentoring sessions before and after the day itself
- all session are led by Jerry Angrave, CCXP
- any co-hosts will also be CCXP qualified
- programmes are industry specific, not diluted by being generic
The aim is to help increase your contribution to a better business by knowing how to create the right journey mapping strategy, by having practical tools, tips and templates for the nuts and bolts of doing the mapping and to influence the priorities for change across the organisation.
Each person attending is entitled to a 1:1 conversation in the days before the event, to understand your own challenges and so that the content on the day can be as relevant as possible.
And then in the days and weeks afterwards, a further conversation to check progress on actions and to discuss any obstacles in the way of implementing effective customer journey mapping.