Customer experience speaker: sharing insights and provoking thoughts
I’m always happy to share my latest thinking on Customer Experience and to highlight what I’ve seen successful companies doing.
I speak regularly throughout Europe and I do it because I really want to help others in CX roles. If I can share my own experiences in a way that helps them to think differently, or that reassures them that they are on the right track, that’s a real privilege.
The types of events I speak at and/or chair include conferences, team meetings and workshops. Wherever possible I use stories, case studies, tools, tips and templates so people go away with useful information and plenty of ideas. Recent engagements have included:
- Aviation Festival, London
- Rail Festival, Amsterdam
- Passenger Terminal Conference, Stockholm/Barcelona/Cologne
- Customer Experience Day, Birmingham
- Digital CX World, Excel, London (part of London Tech Week)
- Customer Experience Professionals Association networking events
- National Jewellery Congress, Oxford
- 15below, airline customer conference, i360 Brighton
- Professional Services Marketing Forum, London
- Gloucestershire Growth Hub
If you need a speaker to share fresh and relevant insights with your audience then I’d be delighted to see how I might be able to help – I’m on +44 (0) 7917 718 072 and [email protected]