Customer Experience training events and workshops
- One-to-one or with the team
- Onsite or open sessions
At Empathyce we organise a number of customer experience training events to support CX professionals. They are led by Jerry Angrave, one of just a handful of people globally to be an Authorised Training Resource for the Customer Experience Professionals’ Association.
All training is aimed at bringing out the potential in individuals and teams so that they can work more effectively, with more confidence and make their business stronger.
The sessions are engaging, informative and give attendees a toolkit of practical templates, frameworks and ways of thinking they can apply immediately. We look at examples from around the world and across all sectors to provide food-for-thought and to learn what works, what doesn’t, how and why.
The types of customer experience training and learning includes:
- the six competencies needed to become a proficient Customer Experience professional, as set out by the CXPA and leading to the CCXP accreditation
- customer journey mapping training – how to set up a workshop, facilitate one and get the most value from it
- improving customer experiences for those with a visible or hidden disability
- the “Take-Away” – a day where there’s no agenda, we simply share thoughts on each other’s current CX challenges
If you’re interested, click the link to register or drop me a message if you’ve any questions.
+44 0 7917 718 072 and jerryangrave @ empathcye.com