Customer experience speaker: sharing insights and provoking thoughts
Jerry Angrave, founder of Empathyce, is a regular customer experience speaker at events across Europe. He shares his latest thinking on the commercially-related customer experience issues that matter most to those leading and managing the customer agenda.
Jerry says: “Sharing one’s own experiences in a way that helps others to think differently, or that reassures them that they are on the right track, is a real privilege”.
At conferences, team meetings and workshops he shares stories and frameworks, tools tips and templates, all delivered in an interactive and engaging way.
Engagements as a chairman, speaker and / or facilitator include covering customer experience at events such as
- Professional Services Marketing Forum, London
- Passenger Terminal Expo – Cologne
- Aviation Festival / World Low Cost Airline Congress
- Customer Experience TakeAway – Bosch Service Centre, Liverpool
- Chartered Institute of Marketing – journey mapping
- Rail Experience Europe, Brussels
- CX Transformation in Financial Services
- Customer Contact Management Summit, Warsaw and Moscow
- European Rail Passenger Experience, Amsterdam
- Customer Experience Transformation in Utilities, Manchester
plus various presentations, workshops and facilitation for
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Directors Club of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
- Institute of Directors
- Chambers of Commerce
- Client conferences and user groups
So if you need a speaker to share fresh and relevant insights with your audience then I’d be delighted to hear from you and see how I might be able to help – I’m on +44 (0) 7917 718 072 and [email protected]