https://empathyce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/logo.gif 0 0 DEV @ BluMango https://empathyce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/logo.gif DEV @ BluMango2012-09-27 10:18:082012-09-27 10:18:08Beware the Customer Service trap – “playing all the right notes…. not necessarily in the right order”
What we do
Latest customer experience blogs
- Passenger Experience: looking back at the World Aviation Festival13/10/2022 - 3:47 pm
- Securing buy-in for Customer Experience04/02/2021 - 9:09 am
- The real purpose of customer journey mapping09/12/2020 - 5:38 pm
- Customer Journey Mapping – as relevant and as possible as ever18/09/2020 - 8:09 am
- Is now an appropriate time to Spring-clean our Customer Experience programme?01/04/2020 - 4:10 pm
- Customer Journey Mapping – a fun day with sticky notes or a strategic and cultural catalyst?14/02/2020 - 9:55 am
Contact Jerry Angrave
by phone: +44 (0) 7917 718 072
email: [email protected]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!